ATR Stops inkluding trading time interval.
Hi, I need a working cBot using ATR Stops inkluding trading time interval.
Maybe only these two code have to be combined and slightly expanded:
The code should: - examines the True Range of a symbol, creates a channel using that range, and then enters long or short depending on how the price moves once that range has been created. If the current bar's price is greater than the upper band from the previous bar, a long order is created. If the current bar's price is lower than the lower band from the previous bar, a short is opened.
- if a long order is opend, all shorts are closed. If a short order is opend, all longs are closed.
- freely configurable: length atr and number. - should work in all timeframes (1M, 5M, 15M, 1h, 4h, 1D).
- backtesting should refer not to current server time, but to the server time which the sever time of the historical tick data from the server are dated with.
- the lot size should be variable: %-balance, fixed lot size, fixed amount of money.
- max drawdown: cbot should stop if a max drawdown in equtiy per day or a max drawdown in balance is reached.
- Trading hours should be able to be specified individually for each day of the week. Option: By end of the trading day all orders are closed.
- see example picture, how the cbot should work.